Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday . . .

I haven't participated in Manic Monday in a while, so I thought I'd start the week off with it.

  • If you could have any music group or musician play at a party, who would you hire? Oh, this is a tough one. It would probably be a toss up between Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts and Sugarland.
  • Name three things to be happy about today.
    1. I woke up this morning (i.e., I'm alive).
    2. I have awesome family & friends.
    3. As Reggie reminded us in the sermon yesterday - - - I'm a child of the King!!! And, that's definitely something to be happy about!
  • How do you release frustration? Blogging, reading, listening to music, "venting" with my friends and/or family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great manic monday!

You can find my entry:

::here::

Have a great day!