Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Mix

I've seen this idea on several blogs, so I figured rather than do a post that would consist of venting, ranting, raving & belly aching (because that's really what I want to do), I'd go with something a little lighter.  And . . . the blog world breaths a sigh of relief!  :-)  So - - - the idea is to shuffle the music on your iPod, MP3 player, Windows Media Player, etc. and see what top twenty (20) songs randomly play.  Here's my list:

  1. "Side of a Bullet" by Nickelback (All The Right Reasons)
  2. "Intoxicating (Pneumatic Mix)" by David Crowder Band/Rob Hawkins (Sunsets and Sushi)
  3. "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield (Unwritten)
  4. "Scarlet" by Jars of Clay (The Eleventh Hour)
  5. "No Such Thing" by John Mayer (Room For Squares)
  6. "I Will" by Sonicflood (Cry Holy)
  7. "All I Ever Wanted" by Chuck Wicks (Starting Now)
  8. "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds (Rockin' the Suburbs)
  9. "Holy is the Lord" by Chris Tomlin (Arriving)
  10. "Undignified" by David Crowder Band (Can You Hear Us?)
  11. "Song of Love" by Rebecca St. James (Wait For Me/Song of Love (Single))
  12. "Everything" by Chris Tomlin (Not to Us)
  13. "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones (Gold)
  14. "If I Had Eyes" by Jack Johnson (If I Had Eyes (Single))
  15. "April Showers" by Sugarland (Enjoy the Ride)
  16. "Brasilia" by Kenny G (Rhythm & Romance)
  17. "The Glory of Your Name" by Passion Worship Band (How Great is Our God)
  18. "Shine On" by James Blunt (All the Lost Souls)
  19. "Wide Open" by NewSong (Sheltering Tree)
  20. "The Only Promise That Remains" by Reba McEntire (Reba Duets)

So, what's your random 20??  If you play along, leave me a comment & I'll head over and check out your tunes!!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend & that the coming week will be wonderful for you!

Until next time . . .

image

No comments: