Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 16, 2008

60 Things . . . Which could be 59 more than you wanted to know :-)

I 'borrowed' this from Dawn over at Because I Said So. Some interesting questions, so I thought I'd play along. Here goes:

  1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Oh goodness!! Bubby's car seat, an umbrella, a box full of Relay for Life stuff (It's easier just to keep it in the car because I need it a lot of the time), and probably some other stuff that I can't think of right now. I live out of my car! So sad!
  2. When was the last time you threw up? What a lovely question. This would be 1 that nobody cares about! But, to answer the question honestly . . . that would've been on Wednesday when I had a terrible migraine!!
  3. What's your favorite curse word? I try really hard not to say curse words, but d*m# is probably the one I use most often.
  4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Tim's mom (Beth), Shell, and Lizzy (does my sister with fur count?).
  5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Watching the back of my eyeballs (a/k/a 'sleeping').
  6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Blogging.
  7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully I'll be asleep, but if the trend continues, I'll be wide awake. Luckily, I don't have to work tomorrow, so I suppose it won't be that big of a deal.
  8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope & don't have any plans to!
  9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Bye! I'll see you tomorrow.
  10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Peanut butter & chocolate, of course!
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Tea.
  12. What are you wearing right now? Jammies.
  13. What was the last thing you ate? Corn dog!
  14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No.
  15. When was the last time you ran? I'm not a runner, though I wish I could say that I was! I guess the last time I ran was when I was in school.
  16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Live: probably a hockey game; TV: football.
  17. Who is the last person you emailed? Myself - - - so sad, I know! I have to do that to remind myself of things I need to do!
  18. Ever go camping? Yes!
  19. Do you have a tan? Uh, have you ever met me? I'm a redhead. When I have sun, it's in the form of a 3rd degree burn.
  20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I drink my coke from a straw, sometimes.
  21. What did your last IM say? Toodles.
  22. Are you someone's best friend? I think so, yes!
  23. What are you doing tomorrow? Sleeping in, doing some laundry, picking up around the house, going to the movies & out to dinner with my mom & best friend (Shell).
  24. Where is your mom right now? I'm pretty confident she's sound asleep at her house.
  25. Look to your left, what do you see? A side table with a cup sitting on it.
  26. What color is your watch? Silver.
  27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Steve Irwin and koala bears.
  28. Would you consider plastic surgery? No.
  29. What is your birthstone? Diamond!
  30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually just go through the drive thru.
  31. How many kids do you want? I'd love to have at least one child, at some point in my life, but who knows!?
  32. Do you have a dog? No, not anymore. I miss him :-( I do, however, have a sister with fur (Lizzy).
  33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Shell.
  34. Have you met anyone famous? Not terribly famous. Just some local personalities.
  35. Any plans today? Well, the day is over, so . . . no!
  36. How many states have you lived in? Just one - South Carolina.
  37. Ever go to college? Yes.
  38. Where are you right now? Sitting in the middle of my bed.
  39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I plead the 5th on this one. But, those closest to me know what it is.
  40. Last song listened to? "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins. I LOVE it!
  41. Are you allergic to anything? Pretty much the air I breathe! I need to do allergy shots but can't afford to do it & wouldn't have the time if I did!
  42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I'm not a big fan of shoes. I'd prefer walking around barefoot, though that's not always possible. So, if I have to pick a pair, it would be my Nikes.
  43. Are you jealous of anyone? No.
  44. Is anyone jealous of you? I seriously doubt it! And, if they do . . . I'd like to know why!
  45. What time is it? 1:25 AM - - - that's right - - - in the AM!!! I said I couldn't sleep! Now, do you believe me??
  46. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, most all of them do.
  47. Do you eat healthy? If I'm being honest - - - not a whole lot!
  48. What do you usually do during the day? Work, work, work - - - stress, stress, stress - - - and - - - work, work, work some more!!
  49. Do you hate anyone right now? I don't hate anyone!
  50. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Most of the phone calls I answer are at the office and it's usually "Good [morning, afternoon], Daniels & Fisher" (since that's where I work).
  51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32
  52. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, years ago!
  53. How did you get one of your scars? I have a scar on my neck from when I cut it on a glass door when I was a little girl.

There were only 53 actual questions . . . some of them were missing!!!! Oh well! If you play along, leave me a comment so I can check out your answers! Have a great weekend!

image

3 comments:

Christine Duff said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your answers to these surveys because there are always at least one or two answers that crack me up!

Cara said...

Jennifer, you have got to be the best swap partner ever! Everything was perfect! We have a lot in common, I love calendars, chocolate and the same kind of music! And that was so sweet to get my kids something to! You are awesome! And I got it on Valentnes Day! Thanks for everythng!