Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Thinking Warm Thoughts

Yet another meme - - - seems like that's the only thing I take the time to blog anymore. Maybe I'll be inspired to do some REAL posts in the near future. Until then . . . here's this week's Five on Friday.

  1. What is your favorite hot beverage? Coffee, for sure!
  2. Describe your favorite hot food? This is a tough one, but I would have to go with my favorite 'comfort food' & say mom's chicken & dumplings. YUMMY!
  3. What piece of clothing makes you feel warm and snuggly the moment you put it on? I absolutely love my warm, fuzzy socks. I have many pairs, but my very favorite is my "Life Is Good" ones that my friend Alison gave me as a gift.
  4. Do you warm up your car on cold days? Do you run the heat all the time or just enough to defrost the windows? A lot of the time, I do. My heat gets hot really fast, so I don't run it constantly.
  5. What is your ideal warm-weather vacation spot? I'm not a huge fan of hot weather, but if I'm going to travel in the summertime to a 'warm-weather' spot, it's got to be Charleston, SC.

image

No comments: