Today's Five on Friday:
- List five happy memories of 2007. (1) Remembering daddy on the 1-year anniversary of his passing by eating at his favorite restaurant. They placed a sketch of him above 'his booth' and that meant so much to us. (2) Hanging out weekly with my mom & Shell (scrapbooking, making ornaments, shopping, whatever struck our fancy). (3) Finally finding a new church home after so many years of being out of church. (4) Celebrating Bubby's birthday with family, Bubba & Shell. (5) All the sleepovers at mom's with Bubby.
- Describe four things you've learned this year. (1) The meaning of true friendship. (2) That there are still good people left in the world. (3) That sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all. (4) That saying 'no' and standing up for yourself is OK.
- Which three relationships in your life have changed the most this year? (1) Mom, (2) Jeffrey, and (3) Bubba & Shell.
- Name two new places you went this year. (1) A new church and (2) that's about it.
- What one thing you've done this year are you most proud of? Taking on a role that involves leadership & public speaking because that's not my thing.