Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2007

A Little Interview

Pulled this little meme off of The Furry Diva's blog.

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Not a fan of bar soap, so I use body wash. Typically, it's some product from Bath & Body Works. Right now, it's White Cherry Blossom.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.

What would you change about your living room? Pretty much EVERYTHING. Almost everything I have is hand-me-down items from friends & family. I've never had new living room (or any other room, for that matter) furniture, so I want new furniture that actually matches.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean, which is SHOCKING!!!

What is in your fridge? I'm single, so it's definitely a single's fridge . . . let's see . . . milk, bottled water, tea, butter, sliced cheese, cold cuts, coffee creamer, cream cheese. I think that's about it!!!

White or wheat bread? White, though I actually prefer sourdough.

What is on top of your refrigerator? Cookbook stand & cookbook (neither of which I use . . . EVER), pill bottles (vitamins, aspirin, etc.), box of trash bags, cereal boxes, box of ziploc bags, etc.

What color or design is on your shower curtain? Master Bath - purples & greens/dragonflies; Guest Bath - white, pink, mauve, green & roses. I have new ones for both bathrooms, but just haven't put them out yet.

How many plants are in your home? A few dead ones and a couple of fake ones (these are the only ones worth having around my house).

Is your bed made right now? Yes, surprisingly!

Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet.

Is your closet organized? I like to refer to it as an organized mess. But, I think it's fairly organized. You can actually walk in it, so I consider that organized. HA!

Can you describe your flashlight? Currently - it's missing! That's about all I can tell you. It's been so long since I've seen it, I can't remember.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Plastic.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Always!

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? I don't have a garage, but I can guarantee you, if I did, it WOULD be cluttered.

Curtains or blinds? Blinds.

How many pillows do you sleep with? Four.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No. It MUST be pitch black for me to fall asleep.

How often do you vacuum? Not often enough. At least once a week. I'm never home, so how dirty can it get. :-)

Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.

What color is your toothbrush? Blue.

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes.

What is in your oven right now? Nothing other than the pizza stone & rack.

Is there anything under your bed? Just one of those organizing boxes with wrapping paper, ribbon, tape, scissors, gift tags, gift bags, tissue paper, etc.

Chore you hate doing the most? Basically, anything in the bathroom - toilets, tubs, etc.

What retro items are in your home? Not a whole lot of retro in my house.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? I have a separate room that I want to use as an office, but it's currently my "junk room."

How many mirrors are in your home? Probably about 10.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Yes.

What color are your walls? Khaki, except for the bathrooms, which are kind of a sage green color.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No. Believe me . . . they'd bring me back!!!

What does your home smell like right now? Not @ home right now. But, currently, it's very apple smelling. I have the Bath & Body Works room spray and the plug-ins. It's very fall smelling. I LOVE it!

Favorite candle scent? That's a hard one. From Bath & Body Works - Bartlett Pear, Sparkling Cranberry, Apple. From Yankee Candle - Christmas Cookie, Clean Cotton. From Partylite -pineapple & pomegranate, yuzu & lime, red tea & sweet flag, wild fern, holiday spices, candy cane & sugared fruits. Can you tell I LOVE candles??!!

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Pickles . . . YUCK!

What color is your favorite Bible? Dark green.
Ever been on your roof? No.

Do you own a stereo? Yes.

How many TVs do you have? Four.

How many house phones? Two. And, that's two too many. Nobody ever calls me - except telemarketers and wrong numbers.

Do you have a housekeeper? No, but I wish I did.

What style do you decorate in? I don't know what my style would be considered. I guess "hodge podge style." :-)

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Both.

Is there a smoke detector in your home? Absolutely!

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? See my 15 Minutes & 10 Things Post.

Now, here are a few people I'd like to interview:
Kailani @ An Island Life

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, this is quite a meme! I'll have fun answering these :)

I think I'd feel right at home in your house - especially with that iced tea in the fridge - unless it's "sweet tea," that is!

Anonymous said...

I have blinds, too. Curtains seems to get so dusty but blinds can be kind of noisy.

Thanks for the tag.