Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Headaches & Congratulations


This lovely lady to the right . . . . that's ME for the past 5 days! I have had a splitting headache since Friday. Taking tylenol, etc. has NOT helped. I know it's my allergies/sinuses (gotta love the ragweed that's blooming around here). I can't take anything over the counter (for the most part) because of the beta blocker I'm on, so I don't get the easy "fix" that some people can get from taking a Tylenol Sinus, etc. I feel like that character in the sudafed commercial - where she blows her nose & her head blows up like a balloon! I just hate feeling this way. When my head hurts like this, I have a very difficult time functioning & sleeping well is almost completely out for me. So . . . I'm having a little pity party tonight. Sorry to be such a downer. I just don't feel good. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. Here's hoping.

On a different note . . . a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my mom!!! After only 14 months at her new job (she left her previous job of 25+ years last August), she has received multiple raises & has now been promoted to Assistant Manager. I am so happy for her! She deserves this after so many years in the business!!! Congrats Mom - - - I couldn't be prouder of or more excited for you! I love you very much!!!

Well, off to bed to TRY to sleep!!! Hope everyone has a great evening & a wonderful Wednesday! Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah your mom has been in the flower business for years!! Happy days!! Congrats on the promotion and raises!! ginger :-)