Here's this week's Friday Fun:
- If you could have your dream home, what are 5 "must haves" that you would want it to include? (1) large bathroom w/ a whirlpool tub, (2) craft room for scrapbooking, etc., (3) patio/screened porch/etc., (4) lots of built-in bookcases, and (5) maid service (ha!ha!).
- If you have your dream vehicle, what would it be? I don't know that I really have a "dream car." I prefer a SUV & really like my Jeep. I guess my "dream car" would just be one that rides comfortably, has plenty of leg & elbow room, is safe & the big dream would be that it was - - - PAID OFF!!!
- If you could change ONE thing about your life, what would it be and why? Finances. I'm TRYING to change this, but it seems to constantly turn around & bite me in the hiney. :-(
- If you could change ONE thing about the way you look, what would it be and why? Hands down - my weight!
- If you could be on a reality show (from Survivor to Dancing With the Stars to Top Chef), which one would you be on and why? I wouldn't be the ideal candidate for a reality tv show, I don't think. I guess I would love to be on a show where they built me a house or redid the one I had (something like that).
- If you could be in the audience of any talk show (from Dr. Phil to Jay Leno), which one would you choose and why? I'm a huge Dr. Phil fan. But, I love Ellen, too. I used to love Oprah, but now . . . not so much! But, I still think I'd enjoy visiting her show, too.