Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Premiere Week

I am so glad that the summer re-runs are coming to an end and that the premieres are starting this week. I have missed Dancing with the Stars because I've had something going on every night & forgot to tape it. I'll catch up next week. I watched Criminal Minds tonight and it was GREAT! I was upset when I heard over the summer that Mandy Pantinkin would not be returning because he didn't show up for taping. I had not realized he did the same thing when he was on Chicago Hope. This behavior makes no sense to me. But, it's his choice, I suppose. There are some other great actors/actresses on the show, so the show can (and will) go on without him. The way the season ended, I figured it would be fairly easy to write him out. It appears that he will commit suicide. At least, the way tonight's episode ended, it appears that way. Next week is the last episode with him, so we'll see. Tomorrow is the premiere of Grey's Anatomy and CSI (the original). I'm really looking forward to both. Then, Sunday is the premiere of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. This is my VERY FAVORITE show of all time. I'm so looking forward to my "Sunday night reality check." I always end up in tears & feeling very thankful. Another favorite show is Close to Home, but I'm not sure if it's coming back because I haven't heard anything about a premiere. So, we'll see. It appears that Law & Order: Criminal Intent is leaving NBC & will be on USA. Interesting!!! Law & Order: SVU premiered last night, but I missed it, too. So, maybe I'll be able to catch up by watching the episode online. Now that I think of it, I might be able to catch up on Dancing with the Stars this way, too. Well, that's my little rambling for the night. I've been so bored with tv, so I'm just thrilled that there's some new shows back on. Apparently, it doesn't take much to thrill me, huh? Until next time . . .

No comments: