Okay, so here's another one of those prompted topics that I've actually been working on for a while now, but have just now finished. Here's the topic/question . . . WRITE A LIST OF 25 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE.
So, here goes (and, these are in no particular order):
- Be debt-free
- Buy a home
- Finish my degree (this would be easily accomplished if Tech would offer the final 3 classes I need at night)
- Overcome my fear of public speaking
- Have a minimum of $5,000 in savings at all times
- Get my house in order (and the way I want it) & keep it that way
- Take a photography class (or two)
- Learn another language and be able to speak it fluently (I gave Spanish a try, but I think I'd like to learn German, French, Greek or Italian)
- Go on a "girls only" vacation with friends
- Do something great in my daddy's memory
- Take piano lessons again (I need a refresher + more lessons)
- Learn CPR
- Foreign travel - specifically Greece, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Scotland & Australia
- U.S. travel - specifically Seattle, San Antonio, Chicago, Las Vegas, the Pacific Northwest, Vermont & Maine
- Take an art class (or two)
- Be able to pay for Bubby's college education (or at least help out)
- Take classes to become certified as a court reporter/transcriber
- Take a trip alone once a year to "reflect" and "recharge"
- Do more volunteer work
- Meet the man of my dreams & get married (but, ONLY if it's God's will)
- Have children (but, ONLY if it's God's will)
- Get back involved on a full-time basis with church
- Do a random act of kindness at least once per week (pay for someone's meal/coffee/etc., let someone step ahead of you in line, help an elderly person or a mother with their hands full with groceries, etc.)
- Blog at least weekly about something meaningful
- Make my friends & family proud
Okay, so that's my list. Some of them might seem silly to you, but these are all things that are "want tos" for my life. What are yours????
Until next time . . .