Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Fifteen

Okay, I've discovered all these websites where they have contests, post challenges, etc. called "memes" (don't ask me what this means - it's "blog speak," that's ALL I know). Well this one is called "THE FRIDAY FIFTEEN" and I'm supposed to come up with a list of 15 things - - - whatever I want. So today, I'm going to list 15 places (in no particular order) that I would like to visit one day! Not terribly exciting, but I guess it's not really supposed to be.
  1. Greece
  2. Ireland
  3. Switzerland
  4. Spain
  5. Australia
  6. Alaska
  7. Hawaii
  8. San Antonio, Texas
  9. New Orleans, Louisiana
  10. Seattle, Washington
  11. Las Vegas, Nevada
  12. Maine
  13. Vermont
  14. Chicago, Illinois
  15. Oklahoma

So, that's the list. What are your 15??? Have a GREAT weekend! Check out the FRIDAY FIFTEEN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got here through the friday 15 site. I live in Maine (it's beautiful!) and Australia and Alaska are both on my "I'd like to visit" list. You have good geographical taste. :)